The Thief Fine Wine & Beer is seeking a motivated and qualified hospitality professional to join our team! The ideal candidate is polished, professional, knowledgeable about international wine/beer/spirits, sales savvy and fun to be around. Join our awesome team and help share our passion for fine wine, beer, and spirits within our amazing community!
We have part time positions available.
Hours available 10 – 25 hours/week.
- Represent The Thief in a positive and professional manner upholding excellent customer service while educating customers on our products
- Stock and organize inventory
- Serve wine flights to customers
- Participate in scheduled staff meetings, tastings & training sessions
- Assist in daily cleaning tasks, washing glasses, maintain cleanliness and appearance of the shop
- Assist customers with purchases and carry/transport purchases to their vehicle
- Operate POS system, cash handling & entering customer information into database
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must obtain a WSLCB permit
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs with regular frequency
- Experience with wine and beer desirable but an eagerness to learn is essential
- Able to stand, walk, bend for extended periods of time
- Positive attitude, team player, good conversational skills and enjoy working with public
- Hourly rate DOE $17 – 19 to start with tips
- Awesome discounts on products throughout the store