If so, we shall donate the new balance to help you charity
- For those who stop that it **arrangement **in accordance with section N.step one, you need to shell out people a great fees (as well as need charge and you can range rental) to the termination of their 30-day notice period.
- If you ask us to end supply of properties during the relevant minimum months (except when you cancel during the cool down several months as described in Section M above, or under paragraphs N.6, N.7 and R.12 below) you may have to pay an early disconnection fee as set out in paragraph N.5 by way of compensation to us for ending the services early.
- If you break this agreement and we end this agreement under Section P (including for non-payment of charges) within the minimal months, you may have to pay to Virgin Media Payments an early disconnection fee in respect of the cancelled services by way of compensation to us for ending the services early (i.e. before the end of the minimum several months).
- You can find details of the early disconnection fee on the **Virgin Media website**. The early disconnection fee will not be more than the charges you would have paid for the services for the remainder of the **minimal months **and will be less any costs we save, including the cost of no longer providing you with the services.
- When we and/otherwise Virgin Mass media Money:
Towards the otherwise just after , when you’re a special buyers to find our broadband services, or a current customers who has got either altered their broadband provider, agreed to a new
- increase our monthly charges under this agreement;
- increase any of our other charges that are you are required to pay under this agreement in a way which is likely to materially disadvantage you; or
- make any changes to the terms and conditions of this agreement which are likely to materially disadvantage you; or
- make alter on the **services **which are planning materially downside online payday loans Kansas you; or
- if there is a permanent loss of the services,
we will notify you of this and you may cancel this agreement without paying an early disconnection fee by giving us at least 30 days’ notice as set out in paragraph N.1. Any increased charges will not apply during your 30 day cancellation notice period. 7. minimum period for your broadband service or re-contracted your existing broadband service, then if your broadband speed falls below the minimal secured download rates and we have not remedied this within 30 days of your notifying us of this issue, or if we cannot fix the problem, we will notify you of your opportunity to end your agreement immediately without the payment of an early disconnection fee. In exceptional circumstances (for example where you cancel engineer visits or miss appointments) we may extend the 30 days remedy period but we will always discuss this with you beforehand. 8. We may end this agreement immediately by giving you notice: 1. if our authority to operate as a personal communication provider is suspended for any reason; or 2. if in our reasonable opinion it is necessary to do so for security, technical or operational reasons. 9. When this agreement ends or you cancel a service, we will deactivate (permanently switch off) any relevant gadgets we supplied to you to provide the services. You will no longer be able to use the equipment. 10. If you fail to return or make available for removal any item of the equipment which we have provided to you, you ent, including the replacement cost or reasonable recovery costs as set out in the price guides**. In addition to our other rights, we reserve the right to bring legal proceedings against you for the return of the equipment. 11. If this agreement is ended for any reason, or if any of the services are cancelled, Virgin Media Payments will be entitled to keep any money held (including deposits and advance payments) and to use that money to pay any obligation or debt you may owe under this agreement. We’ll get in touch with you to refund to you any money remaining after these deductions, unless our costs to administer that refund outweigh the actual account balance. If we have reasonably tried to contact you during the 6 month period after this agreement has ended, **but have not been able to, we may also donate your account balance to charity, whatever the amount.